How to Give
Donations are accepted via cash, check, online transfer, credit card, donor advised funds or gifts of stocks and securities.
Gifts by cash or check or pledge forms can be dropped off or sent to Westminster School, 3819 Gallows Road, Annandale, Virginia 22003.
To donate electronically or via credit card, visit the Westminster School website and click on the GIVE button on the home page.
Gifts from donor advised funds should be directed to Westminster School. Our Federal
Tax ID is SE540795756F08102027.
For details on how to make a gift of stocks and securities, please visit the giving page at www.westminsterschool.com or call the school at 703-256-3620.
Westminster School is grateful for
gifts at all levels of giving.
Thank you for your commitment and support.
When you make a gift to Westminster School, you help to:
- Support Westminster’s unique mission and philosophy—one that truly addresses the development of the whole child;
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and provide unique learning opportunities in and out of the classroom;
- Provide up-to-date technology, textbooks, and classroom materials;
- Support the arts, athletics, technology, and special events that add magic to the students’ school days;
- Ensure that facilities are well maintained and improved;
- Provide financial aid for deserving students who otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend Westminster School;
- Build our treasury for major building additions and campus improvements; and
- Keep tuition increases to a minimum.