Review the Application Process then fill out the Application Form Below. Essay Details will follow
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS AND CHECKLIST
- Inquire and declare intention to apply for the merit scholarship by emailing or calling Mrs. Nancy Schuler – [email protected] | 703-256-3620 ext. 17
- Submit full admission application to the admissions office at Westminster School as soon as possible
- Application for admission
- Application fee of $100.00
- Transcript from current school
- Teacher recommendations
- Student interview / Shadow visit
- Parent interview
- Submit supplemental merit scholarship application materials described on the following page by the application deadline of June 2nd, 2017.
Please Note: All students who wish to be considered for the Merit Scholarship program must submit a Westminster School admission application in addition to a Merit Scholarship supplemental application. Students must be admitted to Westminster School prior to being awarded the Merit Scholarship. Students who are admitted to Westminster School, but who are not selected for the Merit Scholarship, may enroll in Westminster School and may choose to apply for financial assistance. Students who are awarded the scholarship may also apply for additional financial assistance beyond the scholarship award.
Visit www.westminsterschool.com for details.