Welcome to Giving Tuesday at Westminster School!
Your gift will help us reach our #GivingTuesday goal of $16180.34 and your name will be added to the ackowledgements for this special day.
Westminster's 2016-2017 Golden Mean Campaign aims to generate $161,803.39 by June 30th, 2017. Gifts will go towards all aspects of Westminster's outstanding program: teacher salaries and benefits, technology upgrades, textbooks and classroom resources, athletic and art programs, student field trips, and maintenance and improvements of our buildings and grounds.
Be a part of the Golden Mean and Giving Tuesday. Donate now!
Thank You to Our Generous Contributors:
- Charles Breen, Alumnus
- Dr. Marco Castro, Current Parent
- Jonathan Breen, Alumnus
- Mr. Armand Reiser, Grandparent
- Mr. Dennis Miller, Faculty
- Mr. Gildas Le Moigne, Staff
- Mr. Jordan Nemirow, Alumnus
- Mr. Roger Williams, Board Member
- Mr. Sravant Lavu, Parent
- Mr. Thomas Sheller, Grandparent
- Mrs. Constance Kerrigan, Grandparent
- Mrs. Dolores Nelson, Corporate Treasurer
- Mrs. Heather Nemirow, Current Parent
- Mrs. Kristine Lee, Faculty
- Mrs. Maria Polchert, Faculty
- Mrs. Nancy Schuler, Staff
- Mrs. Nargess Moghaddam, Board Member
- Mrs. Nell Cordick, Board Member
- Mrs. Patty Friedman, Alumni Parent
- Mrs. Zewditu Amenu, Current Parent
- Ms. Karen Courtney, Board Member
- Ms. Sara Caltrider, Staff
- The Breen Family, Board Member and Current Parents
- The Townsend Family, Current Parents
- William Breen, Alumnus