Thanks to the generosity of current parents, staff, alumni, foundations, businesses, and friends, Westminster School has been able to advance its mission and continually enhance students’ experience, programs, facilities, and faculty development opportunities for more than 50 years. Annual gifts are the engine that drives innovation throughout the school, improving the educational experience of every student. Tuition dollars alone do not cover the cost of a Westminster education.
Gifts that support essential programs help us bridge the gap. Giving now means “paying it forward,” ensuring that Westminster students of today and tomorrow will continue to benefit from experienced, passionate faculty and staff, innovative teaching, robust financial aid, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Your gift allows us to address our highest priorities, meet unforeseen challenges, and seize opportunities as they arise because unrestricted dollars can go where they’re most needed.
Please feed Westminster's ROOTS and give generously today!
Click the button below to make a donation today online.
Westminster School is grateful for
gifts at all levels of giving.
Thank you for your commitment and support.
When you make a gift to Westminster School, you help to:
- Support Westminster’s unique mission and philosophy—one that truly addresses the development of the whole child;
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and provide unique learning opportunities in and out of the classroom;
- Provide up-to-date technology, textbooks, and classroom materials;
- Support the arts, athletics, technology, and special events that add magic to the students’ school days;
- Ensure that facilities are well maintained and improved;
- Provide financial aid for deserving students who otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend Westminster School;
- Build our treasury for major building additions and campus improvements; and
- Keep tuition increases to a minimum.
From the upper-school building addition to the athletic field installation, planned capital projects at Westminster School will greatly enhance the daily classes, overall education, and all-around experience of our students. These long-term projects, which fall outside the scope of our regular operating budget, depend greatly on the generosity of current families, alumni, staff, and friends of the school.