Westminster School looks for families who are seeking an outstanding educational program and an all-around experience that will help their child grow in character, confidence, and enthusiasm for learning and for life. Do you want the following for your child?
- A welcoming environment where your child’s individuality is recognized, respected, and celebrated;
- Small classes, which provide individual attention for your child;
- Daily after-school-help and a resource center, which support your child’s academic progress and development
- An educational program of exceptional breadth and depth, which will both nurture and challenge your child;
- Broad and inclusive opportunities in the arts and athletics, which will develop your child’s creativity, confidence, and enthusiasm;
- Myriad extracurricular activities, including field trips, athletics, after-school enrichment classes, and clubs to meet a wide variety of interests;
- A carefully selected faculty of qualified teachers who are specialists in their subjects;
- An environment of courtesy, good manners, and good behavior; and
- Many fun traditions that bond you and your child with a warm, supportive community.
If this sounds like a good fit for your family, contact our Admissions Office to learn more.