Westminster School is delighted to announce that starting this year, Westminster welcomes students from all around the world to our campus.
The International Student Application Process
Testing, Accolades, and Interview
The SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) is required of all students applying to Westminster School. (ISEE, WISC, WPPSI are also accepted)
- Test code?
- We must recieve transcripts from current and previous school year.
- Teacher recommendations are welcomed.
While you may conduct your interview over skype, Westminster School encourages candidates to take the time to visit our beautiful campus, tour the school, and meet our staff. Want to get started? Schedule a visit here, or fill out the form below.
Deadlines and Fees
Applications and all supporting documents must be received by February 1. A nonrefundable application fee of $-- for international students is required. Contact the Admission Office for more information.
- Stateside Guardian: All international students are required to have a guardian living in the United States who can be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Health Insurance: All international students are required to have some form of international health insurance
- I-20: Westminster School issues I-20s after an accepted student has registered and paid the registration fee.