Significant snowfall is expected tonight in the Northern Virginia area. Please take note of the following contingency plans regarding the school calendar:
- Should inclement weather result in school cancellation on Thursday, February 13, only, the 3rd grade play will take place as planned on Friday, February 14, at 9:00 a.m.
- If there is a 2-hour delay in opening on Friday, February 14, the 3rd grade play will be performed at 11:00 a.m.
- If school is cancelled on Friday, February 14:
- Valentine's Day celebrations will be held on the first open day of school;
- The 3rd grade play will take place on Thursday, February 20; and
- The 2nd Quarter Honor Roll Assembly scheduled for Thursday, February 20 will be held on Wednesday, February 26, at 9:00 a.m.
As you know, Monday, February 17 is a make-up day for a previous school day cancelled due to weather. Should tonight's snow result in additional closures, the make-up schedule for the additional lost days will be communicated at a later date.
Please be sure to consult Fairfax County Public Schools announcements regarding school closures or delayed openings during the coming days. You may also check the Westminster School web site for the latest updates.
Thank you for your attention to these possible calendar changes. We hope that you and your family will be safe and comfortable in the event of bad weather.